Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
Make any trip away from home go more smoothly with great preparation and planning, whether it’s a family holiday, school trip, staying with a parent or respite care.
- manage unusual routines with a bespoke visual timeline
- help understanding of what’s going to be happening and what to expect each day whilst away from home and normal routines
- includes symbols for transport and places to stay so you can explain where you will be staying and how you’re going to get there and back
- easily create a packing checklist to encourage independence
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Instruction sheet
- Staying away from home sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.