Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
Visual schedules to help children with unstructured time and routines in the home and when going out and about.
- create visual plans of the day ahead to reduce anxieties caused by unstructured time
- visual timetables offer comforting predictability and help children understand what to expect during their day – this is just as effective at home as it is at school
- easily show changes to routine with TomTag’s unique click-in button system
- use simple First/Then/Next prompts to support transitions and encourage completion of less-preferred activities
- preparation and forewarning of transitions reduces negative behaviours
- teach sequencing and develop important self care skills
- reinforcing verbal instructions with visuals helps children to understand what is being said or asked of them
- includes behaviour-related symbols to help teach appropriate social behaviour at home, going out or when having visitors
- 7 button holders
- 50 blank buttons
- 2 attachment loops
- Instruction sheet
- In the house sticker pack
- Out & About sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.