Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
Manage those difficult and common problem areas for sensory issues with this great visual support kit.
- use visual timelines to prepare for visits to doctors, dentists, medical appointments and the hairdressers
- explain potential sensory issues and triggers before the visit
- explaining what’s going to happen during visits before you go really helps to ease any anxieties and gives ample time to ask and answer questions
- remove surprises and unpredictability from essential appointments by planning ahead with visual supports
- TomTag is portable and so easy to pop in a bag to take along to appointments for reassurance about what to expect whilst you’re there
- 3 button holders
- 25 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Haircuts & Health checks sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.