Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
A versatile and popular kit to help build essential self care skills.
- use single tags with basic steps for simple first-then-next sequences
- create detailed step lists for more complex routines such as washing, dressing, teeth-brushing
- consistent visual prompts reinforce important morning and evening routines – crack those most difficult times of day with a tag not a nag!
- recall of instruction is much easier with visual rather than verbal prompts
- encourages independence and personal responsibility
- strong and durable water-resistant stickers are perfect for use in the bathroom
Our customers say
“I’ve just received my order and already hung the separate toileting tag up by the bathroom and he’s loving using it already.”
“It’s also a great way to get him to do things like brush his teeth or get dressed (which he dislikes) as once they are on his tag he seems to get on with them simply because they are on there!”
- 4 button holders (please specify any colour preferences on order)
- 30 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Self Care sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.