Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
A simple to use visual communication toolkit to help identify and manage feelings and communicate immediate personal needs.
- perfect for home, school, going out and many other settings
- visual means for communicating sensory overloads
- symbols are a great non-verbal way to explain and discuss aches and pains
- use to help understand and identify feelings and emotions
- gain feedback on tasks, activities or events that might give insight to changes in focus or behaviour
- includes a good range of symbols to help with developing and implementing self-help strategies
- 6 button holders
- 40 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Feelings & Emotions sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.