Every schedule, timetable or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped together into categories relating to a specific topic, skill or area of life. Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on. Stick each symbol to a blank button. Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed. When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
A toolkit to help older children or adults develop skills for independent living such as doing the laundry, cleaning and cooking.
- combines all the symbols from our Clean & Tidy and Food & Drink symbol packs
- prepare young people for the tasks they need to master for independent living
- custom combinations of symbols can be considered – please get in touch
- add-on shopping or personal hygiene reminders using additional symbol packs
- 7 button holders
- 50 blank buttons
- 2 attachment loops
- Clean & Tidy sticker pack
- Food & Drink extended sticker pack
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.