Hoodie chews come in a set of 2 and are made of firm, flexible silicone and are currently available in 4 different colours:
Hoodie chews are a subtle way of meeting a person's need to chew, providing this necessary stimulation in a less obvious way to other chewy items. Hoodie chews blend in well with clothing and, as many people chew their hoodie strings, this behaviour goes pretty much unnoticed with these chews!
- This item is not suitable for heavy biting, it is designed for mouthing, sucking or light chewing
- Please ensure use of the chew is under adult supervision at ALL times
- THIS ITEM MUST NOT BE WORN WHILST SLEEPING
- Please wash thoroughly before use
- Ensure the item is regularly washed; chews can be washed in a dishwasher or put through the washing machine, so it is not necessary to remove the chews when washing your hoodie
- Please inspect regularly for signs of wear and tear and remove from use if the item begins to show damage
Although the chewy items are fairly durable, they are by no means indestructible. Chews will show signs of wear and tear eventually and may need replacing in time. Some may find that their chews lasts for many many months without needing to be replaced and others may become damaged very quickly.
This is entirely dependant on the intensity and frequency of the individual's chewing behaviours and unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee the length of time any individual chew will last.