Eye-catching crocodile-themed activity wall with five sections, each with a different set of manipulative activities to encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, including percussive instruments, a mirror, magnetic pen and balls, various mazes and threading activities, rotational pieces and interlocking cogs. Ideal for individual or collaborative play, the challenges offer children a range of hands-on learning opportunities including problem solving and language development.
Each set contains 5 panels with fixing holes and attachment screws for easy wall fitting. Made from MDF and recommended for indoor use only.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
• Personal Development - collaborative play
• Communication & Language - descriptive language
• Communication & Language - reasoning
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Understanding the World - colour & sound
• Maths - shape & space
Total length 1870mm. Section lengths: head 470mm, front legs 350mm. middle 350mm, hind legs 350mm, tail 350mm.
Age: Suitable from 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: This item will be shipped directly from our supplier so please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery from the date of placing the order. Only available for UK Mainland delivery.