The reasons for this are:
· To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
· To see our most popular sources of business.
The data gathered by this cookie is anonymous and is used to enhance the usability of the website. Further information is available from http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Email-Policy: We respect our customers' rights to a spam-free inbox. We ask for customer e-mail addresses only to communicate with you about your order as it progresses. We will give your information to third parties for promotional or marketing purposes.
Information about our customers is very important to us. We will only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, and in limited circumstances as follows:
· Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services such as delivery companies and postal services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (A) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases as described below.
· Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other businesses. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access, update or remove any information held about you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.